Feb 5, 2009

good news, or bad?

Three days. Three beautiful, blissful days of peace. My fog lifted for three days and I was able to:
  • wake up
  • read
  • think
  • smile
  • call a friend
  • have a shower
  • play with my puppy
  • clean the house
  • feel joy
  • stay awake for 12 hours
  • remember how wonderful life can be
This would normally be great news, fantastic news; except that tomorrow I see my doctor for a medication review. The last time I saw him was before Christmas.

The past three days have been so out of character from the past two months, I'm afraid that he is going to get the wrong idea about how I have been doing.

On the other hand, maybe I am doing better. I just hate to get my hopes up as my history has shown these brief windows of wellness that ultimately crash back down again.

How do I portray how bad things have been when it is all I can do to stop myself from beaming, glowing with joy that I finally feeling well again?


No comments:

Post a Comment