Feb 17, 2012

It's back.

Depression. I'm pretty sure it has come back.

Today's feeling of tiredness isn't the usual, more physical feeling of fatigue that I'm used to. This time it is a sense of deep apathy...like getting up sounds nice, but staying in bed is just easier.

I've been trying to go for a walk now for the past four hours. I haven't even made it to my shoes yet. The heaviness feels unbearable.

We've had some stressful issues to deal with lately, and when I think about them, my eyes tear up and I feel overwhelmed.

Where did this come from?! I was doing SO well. I was back on the treadmill, even running for up to 15 minutes. This time last week I was thinking I might be able to get back to school again soon. 

Is it even remotely possible that the T3 has triggered this? I know it seems unlikely, but that's the only change I've made recently.

Now I just want to lie down in a dark room and close my eyes. 

I hate, hate, hate depression.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry that you're going through this. Having been through a few depressive episodes, I can relate to how overwhelmingly awful and frustrating they can be. I hope this is short-lived and that there are much brighter days on the other side for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sol Diner, Thank you so much for your kind words. I think anyone who hasn't had a depressive episode cannot imagine what it feels like to go through one. I'm fighting this one and I have a feeling I'm winning this round :-)

    ReplyDelete